Friday, September 27, 2013

Indian Summer Challenge

Hello Everyone...
As i promised to myself...i will try to be more productive this Fall...So...i joined in 3 kind of Challenges.
The first one is this....The Monthly Challenge of The Bead Shop Liverpool called Indian Summer (a heat wave that occurs in the autumn ) .
For more information about this challenge please klik here .
And ..here it is...my entry for Indian Summer Challenge...


Autumn Gudo Necklace

I used  red Gudo lampwork beads, Red and orange natural stone beads and some gemstone chips .
All of my materials are from Indonesia , those pretty petal Gudo lampwork beads are handmade by Manik Jawa .

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had known about this challenge. I have a project in the works that would have be perfect for Indian Summer. Love your necklace. Love these colors.

    ReplyDelete