Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Soutache Jewelry with Polymer Clay Cabochons


Today, I am going to share my handmade jewelry made of Polymer clay as the focal and embroiederd with soutache braid and seed beads. It was fun to create my own focal beads, I can choose which color we wanted. And I am really enjoying every process to make these jewelry.
Some of my collection here are already sold and some still available in my shop here , but some of them I keep for myself :-D.


Red and white polymer clay and soutache pendant

Winter Blue Necklace and earing

Black, White and Grey Soutache necklace
I made this necklace for December Challenge in OOTB


Pink and Black pendant

Gardenia Necklace

Sweet orange

Breast Cancer Awareness Brooch


Black and Yellow Brooch/Pendant

Pink and Purple with Black soutache Pin


Orange in green Necklace


I made this necklace for my gift swap partner in Bead soup cafe Facebook group  Kelly Hosford Patterson .

No comments:

Post a Comment