Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Meet my Bead Soup Blog Party partner

This is my first time participating in the Bead Soup Blog Party, I am so excited but also nervous for the same time. Lori Anderson paired me with a very talented lady, an artisan glass bead maker. Here she is my BSBP partner April Grinaway.

She sent me this teaser, all those colors already looks exciting.


Look at the packages, aren't they pretty?


Lovely yummy beads handmade by her.


I am so lucky having her as a partner on my first Bead Soup Blog Party woohhooo.
























4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful selection, Asri! I am excited about participating in BSBP for the first time, also :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are indeed a lucky girl! Beautiful beads. I am also participating for the first time and I hope my partner likes her soup. I received mine today and they are beautiful as well. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you are ready to make some fabulous jewelry. Have fun! Tammy

    ReplyDelete